Kilrathi mange is a disease contracted by some Kilrathi.
The hairless ('hairlesses') ones are not well liked by those who still have hair, when it comes to possible mateship.
It is unknown if there is any known cure.
- Single Orange Kil seeks Wing-
- Cat, Lair Mate for blood-feud
- against nar Qarg. Enjoys bare-claw
- hunting, Maxims of Xag and the
- true path of Sivar. No hairlesses.
- Contact d’shrill@som’mers.clan
- The Emperor (c. 2654.088-2654.163). One of the recent Emperor's suffered from the disease.
- Thiraka nar Kiranka
- Bokoth nar Kiranka
- D'shrill nar Som'mers
Behind the scenesEdit
Kilrathi mange was created as an explanation as to why Kilrathin the movies look more like hairless sphinx cats than tigers.
According to the Arena developers: "noxious green nutrient gas system" - The Wing Commander movie material explains that the green gas that obscures how crummy the movie Kilrathi look is a 'nutrient gas' that helps them stay battle ready. Personally, I think someone just took the green-and-black VDUs in the earlier games too seriously. "fur loss" - Hah hah hah. This is part of my original charge for movie references - explain what's going on and make fun of the whole debate. "no hairlesses" - Another jab at/explanation of those crazy movie Kilrathi (which do have hair, for the record... just not overly much of it).