|Job||Bartender of the TCS Tiger's Claw (formerly pilot)|
When Shotglass was not on shift, his Rec Room served only sugar-water soda drinks from the automatic dispenser.
During the Pilgrim Uprising, Shotglass noted that Jeanette Deveraux had rarely been seen outside of her quarters four days (on around 2654.142). On 2654.153, Shotglass stood behind the bar and raised his bushy brow over the adult magazine he was "reading" alone only with Ian St. John and Christopher Blair. Shotglass brought Blair his usual a greyhound, and left without a word. Even old Shot knew Blair wasn't talking to his old squad mates in First Squadron.
After Jason Armstrong's first mission with Spirit, Sam tells him to go speak to Maniac about the rumors of a new kilrathi secret weapon. He cautions him to not necessarily believe him, as he is prone to exaggeration.
Behind the scenesEdit
His real name is never mentioned in the original Wing Commander I. In SM1 Bluehair refers once to him as "Sam". He is referred to as Sam by Jason Armstrong in Secret Missions 1.5. Production documents, although containing early information that is at points obsoleted, confirm that his full name is "Maj. Sam Walker (Ret.)" and that Shotglass was his callsign.
- ↑ [http://download.wcnews.com/files/documents/Wing_Commander_1_Docs.pdf Wing Commander documents
- ↑ Wing Commander I, McAuliffe series (Mission 3)
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Chengdu series (Mission 3)
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Gimle series (Mission 2)
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Enyo series (Mission 2)
- ↑ Mercedes Lackey and Ellen Guon, Freedom Flight, Chapter 6
- ↑ Peter Telep, Wing Commander, ch. 24
- ↑ Pilgrim Truth, pg
- ↑ Ultimate Guide, pg 161
- ↑ Armada Voices of War
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Goddard series (Mission 1)
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Firekka series (Mission 1)
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Firekka series (Mission a2)