|Other bodies||Tartarus Port|
|Jump links||T'set Mehr, Dakota|
In 2641 James Taggart, having escaped Kilrathi capture, was abandoned on Tartarus Port. He found a public communications booth located in the Commercial Customs section of the station and contacted the Confed.
During the Kilrathi War it became one the biggest Kilrathi colony. In the late stages of the Vega Campaign, Terran Confederation forces pushed inside the borders of the Empire of Kilrah and attacked the system as well as Nifelheim. There was a ground battle on Tartarus and footage was shown on the trid. Eventually the colony fell to the Confederation.
Christopher Blair's specific actions here are unknown.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wing Commander I, Venice series (Mission 4)
- ↑ Pilgrim Stars
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Chris McCubbin, Official Authorized Wing Commander Confederation Handbook, History of the Terran-Kilrathi War
- ↑ Claw Marks
- ↑ Chris McCubbin, Official Authorized Wing Commander Confederation Handbook, Inquiry Into the Loss of the Odysseus-Class Naval Exploratory Vessel CS Iason Reg E-1456
- ↑ Chris McCubbin, Official Authorized Wing Commander Confederation Handbook, Inquiry Into the Capture and Subsequent Escape and Return of Commander Taggart
- ↑ Wing Commander I, Venice series (Mission 3)
- ↑ Star*Soldier, 26
- ↑ Secret Missions 1.5, Tartarus theatre